• missing xbfish.com image

Please insert Disk AdobeMasterCollection5-trial-English to continue

missing xbfish.com image
Posted on

missing xbfish.com image

Please insert Disk Adobe Master Collection 5 Trial English to continue. The thing is that your CD or your Virtual drive ISO CD is on the drive?

Don’t worry! Just copy all the files or folder “Adobe CS5 Master Collection” to your hard drive and install it from there.

This error message will not be shown again.

14 Comments

• haname
    August 13, 2011 - 1:37 am | Permalink

The installation still won’t go through! D: I burned the files to a dvd and placed the necessary files in my hard drive ( drive C: ) and installed from there but it still prompts me to insert the disk. Wait, where exactly in my hard drive? Just there with the Windows and Program Files are?

Please Help me!!

• August 13, 2011 - 12:02 pm | Permalink

You can paste the files anywhere in your hard drive. Can be My Documents, can be a folder in your C drive and etc.

I suggest you should use PowerISO to read the .iso file and copy it to your hard drive instead of burning the files to a dvd and reading from there. Do give it a try.

If you still have problem, the .iso could be corrupted.

• raj
    September 16, 2011 - 11:53 am | Permalink

Thanks dude

• Dudztallica
    October 26, 2011 - 1:39 am | Permalink

you are a sexy man. thank you

• Rudra
    March 11, 2012 - 8:15 pm | Permalink

Where is the files of Adobe CS5 Master Collection????

• bruce
    August 16, 2012 - 11:52 am | Permalink

Thanks dude! I never thought of that. :))

• Thùy
    November 2, 2012 - 3:17 pm | Permalink

Tôi cũng bị như này nhưng tôi k thể .. và biết cách sửa mong các bạn có thể giúp tôi cám ơn các bạn nhiều :D

• Thùy
    November 2, 2012 - 3:18 pm | Permalink

I also like this but I can not .. and know how to fix hope you can help me thank you very much

• charan
    June 27, 2013 - 10:12 pm | Permalink

m facing same problem in windows 8 tell me wt to do in windows 8

• Mac
    July 25, 2013 - 4:02 pm | Permalink

Where do I find an *.iso file?

• Mac
    July 25, 2013 - 4:04 pm | Permalink

Please insert Disk AdobeMasterCollection5-trial-English to continue
    How do I find an ISO. File??

• Pepe
    August 2, 2013 - 3:20 am | Permalink

Excellent. Copy because it does not go to a virtual drive? funny. could only be downloaded to English and language file. would be 8-11 gb. annoys me the attitude of the official page: copy it to a directory.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre lang="" line="" escaped="" highlight="">